Thread: Looking for a VPS. Any recommendations?

Default Looking for a VPS. Any recommendations?

So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    Do you think I can rely on Profvds.com vps hosting?

Thank you!

I haven't been aware of any outages. I've been using Profvds.com for a long time now for my personal website, and it's been great.
    Good work! Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Performance: Look for a VPS issuer that affords high-performance hardware and dependable community connectivity to ensure clean operation of your purposes and websites.

Scalability: Choose an issuer that permits you to without problems scale your assets up or down as needed, whether or not it is CPU, RAM, storage, or bandwidth.

Reliability: Opt for a company with sturdy recognition for uptime and reliability, backed with the aid of sturdy infrastructure and records middle facilities.

Support: Consider the stage of client help supplied through the VPS provider, consisting of responsiveness, expertise, and availability of guide channels such as stay chat, email, or phone.

Security: Ensure that the VPS issuer implements stringent security measures to defend your facts and applications, consisting of firewalls, DDoS protection, and everyday protection updates.

OwnWebServers, we pride ourselves on being one of the top VPS hosting providers in the industry. Our commitment to providing high-quality service and cutting-edge technology has earned us a reputation as a trusted and reliable partner for businesses of all sizes.

As we enter the new year, we're excited to announce a special promotion that will help you save big on our VPS, dedicated, and cloud server plans. From now through the end of January, use the code EASTER55 at checkout to receive an instant 55% discount on your purchase.

With OwnWebServers, you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits that set us apart from the competition. Our servers are equipped with the latest hardware and software, ensuring optimal performance and reliability. Our network infrastructure is designed to provide lightning-fast connectivity and minimal latency, making it ideal for demanding applications and high-traffic websites.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal or bitcoin.
    For me, Regvps.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting providers are awesome for getting affordable vps solutions. They tend to concentrate on quality hosting service offering large and have huge packages for rather reasonable rates.

Default VPS solution

Given your requirements, a VPS with 2 cores, 3GB RAM, and 100GB SSD should handle your websites well. Evaluate Profvds.com's reliability, support, and performance reviews before making a decision.

I have been a client of Profvds.com cheap vps Slovakia for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity.
    As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.